IPG was awarded a 5th place
ranking on Forbes magazine’s list of
“Americas Most Promising Companies”
Our Mission & Values
Our mission is clear and simple – IPG makes high quality surgical care more affordable. This is the foundation of what we do and who we are. We strive for a culture driven on excellence, respect, innovation, superior team work and surgical expertise that enables us to successfully bring critical solutions to our clients and stakeholders.
RESPECT To hold our coworkers, partners and clients in high regard.
INNOVATION To continually introduce new products, services and approaches.
TEAMWORK To value every person on our team and what they bring to the table.
EXCELLENCE To deliver superior results to our clients.
- Sports Medicine (Soft Tissue Repair (ACL, Rotator Cuff) and Arthroscopy)
- Internal Fixation
- External Fixation
- Joint Replacement
- Spine Fusion
- Disc Arthroplasty
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Ear (Cochlear Implantation, Ear Tube Surgery, etc.)
- Sinus (Functional endoscopic sinus surgery – FESS)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Wound Treatment
- Bariatric Surgery
- Reflux Surgery
- Voiding Dysfunction
- Genital Trauma / Reconstruction
We work with health plans, facilities, doctors and device manufacturers to provide implantable devices, biologics or other covered tools and supplies that may be part of the patient’s surgical procedure.
We deliver lower surgical costs to our health plan partners through device management and site of care solutions that are complementary to your existing clinical cost management, network management and reimbursement programs.
- Access to deep device expertise and experience
- Delivery of device and site of care savings
- Supportive of cost of care goals and network strategy
- No administrative costs
- Simplified and easy to implement contracting process
- A cost management solution that is a true health plan – provider partnership
With a large national footprint and a 99% facility satisfaction rate, we partner with leading health plans, surgeons and surgical facility partners to deliver high quality care to patients.
- No device risk for high cost implants
- Improved cash flow
- Enhanced surgeon recruitment
- Ability to perform higher acuity cases
- Revenue generation from new procedures and increased volume
We enable surgeon collaboration and engagement with our health plan partners to reduce costs for their patients while supporting value-based care delivery.
- Increased Value-based Reimbursement
- Maintain Product Selection
- Surgical Group Incentives
- Lower Costs for Patients
- A more significant impact on making surgical care more affordable
Working closely with IPG, we facilitate access to our clients, increase your market share and enable you to be a part of the value cost solution.
- You become a part of the value solution with the health plan
- Increased market share
- Levels the playing field and removes barriers to entry
- Creates highly efficient new distribution channel
- Promotes value-based care delivery
Deductibles and co-insurance are rising. Since IPG lowers the total cost of your surgical procedure, we also lower your out-of-pocket costs. IPG also handles the billing, coordination, and reimbursement of the surgical devices used in your procedure which helps your facility focus more on providing you with the best care and focus less on the administrative work. A win-win!
- Lower Out-of-Pocket Costs
- High Quality, Affordable Care
- A more efficient and transparent surgical process